India's DNA scientists have initiated a project to clone the Indian cheetah by using the genes of its Iranian cousin. Scientists from the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) in Hyderabad will assist these DNA scientists to complete the project within five years.
Twelve persons were taken into police custody on charges of illegal hunting of tiger and leopard in the forest area near Kanha National Park in Mandla district of Madhya Pradesh.
To increase the participation of people in the state's developmental work, the cabinet of Chhattisgarh has approved the
- Report by the Department of Irrigation, Uttarakhand regarding construction activities at the bank of river Ganga, Rishikesh, 27/12/2021
- World Employment and Social Outlook: Trends 2022
- State of Forest Report 2021
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding boiler explosion at a noodle factory, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, 11/01/2022
- Global economic prospects 2022
- The global risks report 2022