World malaria report 2012
The malaria burden is concentrated in 14 endemic countries, which account for an estimated 80% of malaria deaths and India is the most affected country in South-East Asia, reveals this World Malaria Report 2012 released recently.
The World Malaria Report 2012 summarizes information received from 104 malaria-endemic countries and other sources, and updates the analyses presented in the 2011 report. It highlights the progress made towards the global malaria targets set for 2015 and describes current challenges for global malaria control and elimination.
Feature: Vectors go on a rampage.
Feature: Malaria's defiant act.
Policy: National drug policy on malaria.
Report: World health statistics 2012.
Report: World malaria report 2011.
- Delhi tops the country in fatal road accidents and in number of pedestrians and cyclists falling victim, says new CSE assessment
- India State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- Funds crunch hits war on malaria
- India to see decrease in malaria cases: Who
- One in four deaths today due to heart disease, stroke, says study