Big game players
Subhash Projects and Marketing Limited (SPML) says it is a Rs 400-crore company with its registered office in Delhi, corporate office in Kolkata and branch offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Jaipur, Bhopal, Patna and Guwahati. It claims 25 years of expertise in turnkey projects, but its website has no reference to port development work. SPML is a 9001:2000 certified engineering company with work in water management; power generation, transmission and distribution; environmental engineering; infrastructure development; and engineering consultancy.
Om Metals Limited is an ISO: 9002 company with its registered office in Jaipur. It specialises in hydro-mechanical equipment for dams and has interests in amusement parks, automobiles and real estate. Its turnover in 2001 was Rs 48 crore.
Halcrow is one of the largest multi-disciplinary consultancies providing services on water systems; transportation; built environments and environmental projects; and urban and regional planning. It is a
- Peace over war: conflict, contest and cooperation in water sharing
- The economics of climate change mitigation in Indigenous Territories
- Hit for Six: the impact of climate change on cricket
- The impact of China’s electricity deregulation on coal and power industries: two-stage game modeling approach
- Anthropometric and physiological basis of endurance capacity in young Indian field hockey players
- Elite wheelchair rugby: a quantitative analysis of chair configuration in Australia